The Indianapolis Bar Association is proud to offer its members dynamic opportunities for involvement proven to develop and hone lifelong leadership skills. See below for current IndyBar leadership opportunities.
In addition to leadership opportunities, the IndyBar also offers its yearly Bar Leader Series, a fast-track leadership development program designed to prepare participants personally and professionally for future leadership opportunities and challenges. Click here for more information on the Bar Leader Series.
Current Leadership Opportunities
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: IndyBar Standing Committees, COUNCILS, AND Work GROUPS
Various committees undertake the many initiatives and projects of the Indianapolis Bar Association. We're always open to welcoming new volunteers, so please click here to volunteer to quickly submit your request or contact Julie Armstrong, IndyBar Executive Director, at email@example.com to express your interest in serving on one or more of these groups committees. Of course, to participate you must be an IndyBar member.
Click here to learn more about these committees.
- Audit & Investment Committee
- Bar Leader Series Steering Committee
- Bar Review Committee
- Bench Bar Conference Committee
- Diversity Job Fair Committee
- Grievance Committee
- Helping Enrich Attorneys' Lives (HEAL)
- Innovation & Research Council
- Law Practice Management Committee
- Lawyer Doctor Collaborative Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Professionalism Committee
- Pro Bono Committee
- Public Outreach Committee
- Public Policy Committee