Ask a Lawyer
What do I do if I get pulled over? How do I change custody for my child? Where do I start if I need a will?
Without the guidance of a lawyer, navigating the judicial system or even finding the answer to a seemingly simple question can be both intimidating and confusing. But getting answers to legal questions from licensed attorneys is easy AND free at the IndyBar's Ask a Lawyer events, held twice yearly.
Qualified, licensed attorneys will be available for one-on-one consultations at no cost and with no further obligation at both locations throughout the city and by phone.
Next Ask a Lawyer Date
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- Visit with an attorney at the locations below from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Call 317-269-2000 to speak with an attorney from 12 to 8 p.m.
Members of the Indianapolis Bar Association will be available for FREE one-on-one consultations at locations around Indianapolis. If you are unable to visit a location, please call the Indianapolis Bar Association at (317) 269-2000 between 12 and 8 p.m. on October 8 to speak to an attorney.
John Boner Neighborhood Center (2236 E. 10th St.)
Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center (1481 W. 10th St.)
Indianapolis Public Library Branches:
- Beech Grove Library, 1102 Main St.
- Brightwood Library, 2435 N. Sherman Dr.
- Central Library, 40 E. St. Clair St.
- Decatur Library, 5301 Kentucky Ave.
- Eagle Library, 3905 Moller Rd.
- Glendale Library, 6101 N. Keystone Ave.
- Haughville Library, 2121 W. Michigan St.
- Pike Library, 6525 Zionsville Rd.
- Warren Library, 9701 E. 21st St.