Ask a Lawyer
What do I do if I get pulled over? How do I change custody for my child? Where do I start if I need a will?
Without the guidance of a lawyer, navigating the judicial system or even finding the answer to a seemingly simple question can be both intimidating and confusing. But getting answers to legal questions from licensed attorneys is easy AND free at the IndyBar's Ask a Lawyer events, held twice yearly.
Qualified, licensed attorneys will be available for one-on-one consultations at no cost and with no further obligation at both locations throughout the city and by phone.
Next Ask a Lawyer Date
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- Visit with an attorney at the locations below from 12 to 4 p.m. (See special hours for VA Medical Center below)
- Call 317-269-2000 to speak with an attorney from 12 to 8 p.m.
Members of the Indianapolis Bar Association will be available for FREE one-on-one consultations at locations around Indianapolis. If you are unable to visit a location, please call the Indianapolis Bar Association at (317) 269-2000 between 12 and 8 p.m. on April 9 to talk to an attorney.
Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center (Special Hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Indianapolis Public Library Branches:
- Central Library, 40 E. St. Clair St.
- College Library, 4180 N. College Ave.
- East 38th Street Library, 5420 E. 38th St.
- Haughville Library, 2121 W. Michigan St.
- Irvington Library, 5625 E. Washington St.
- Lawrence Library, 7898 N. Hague Rd.
- Nora Library, 8625 Guilford Rd.
- Pike Library, 6525 Zionsville Rd.
- Southport Library, 2630 E. Stop 11 Rd.
- Wayne Library, 198 S. Girls School Rd.