The Right Choice for Indiana Lawyers
IndyBar Review, the official bar exam review course of the Indianapolis Bar Association, is the only bar review course specifically designed to prepare future Indiana lawyers to practice Indiana law.
Taught by local Indiana experts who practice in their subject area and who care about our students' success, IndyBar Review is the right choice for both students fresh out of law school or practicing attorneys from other states/districts. IndyBar Review is designed to equip future Indiana practitioners with the tools and knowledge necessary for success, both on the Bar exam and as members of the Indianapolis legal community.
Check out how IndyBar Review gives you the Power to Pass.
The IndyBar Review Difference
- Lecturers are Indiana experts teaching Indiana law in their own practice areas.
- Competitive pricing includes perks like complimentary MPRE review courses and free parking (requirements must be met).
- Live lectures are actually live--no teleconferencing!
- Pass rate is consistently higher than overall Indiana pass rates.
- Three course options offered to fit your schedule.
- Course is logically structured with subjects grouped.
- Free course retake (retake policy requirements must be met).
IndyBar Review Course Details
Three convenient course options are available:
- Live Presentations: take place in our state-of-the-art Education Center and feature live instruction from IndyBar Review lecturers
- Video Replay: a convenient option allowing students to view video replays of the day's lecture at the IndyBar Education Center
- Home Study: Same-day online access to live lecture recordings. The Home Studey video catalog is updated daily based on the live IndyBar Review schedule with catalog access available through day two of your Indiana Bar Exam.
Scholarships for IndyBar Review courses are made available through the Indianapolis Bar Foundation. Click here for information and application materials.