Graphic Design & Digital Media Coordinator
The Indianapolis Bar Association is seeking an enthusiastic team player to serve as a Graphic Design & Digital Media Coordinator. Candidates must be problem solvers who excel in a deadline-oriented, collaborative environment. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Graphic Design & Digital Media Coordinator collaborates with the marketing and communications team and internal and external partners to create graphic design for a cohesive brand strategy for print, web, digital, video, and social media marketing. This position also provides digital media marketing support within the Marketing & Communications Department. Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in marketing concept and strategy meetings and partners with staff and association members to deliver and execute high quality visual communications. Collaborates with staff and members to identify new and innovative marketing opportunities.
- Responsible for the creation of logos, event/campaign identities, print and digital advertisements, website and social media graphics, infographics, emails, posters, handouts, postcards, promotional materials, newsletters (electronic and print), and other collateral to support the needs of internal departments and member activities.
- Manages calendar for association promotional and informational (newsletters, etc.) email activity.
- Responsible for in-house photography at IndyBar events and programs.
- Assists with maintenance of indybar.org and social media activity.
- Coordinates with outside vendors for all print and promotional needs.
- Manages association graphics and photography files, including internal and third-party (law firm, sponsor) logos, member headshots and stock photography.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be capable of prioritizing and anticipating upcoming graphics needs to ensure consistent production of high quality work. Must proactively share work and welcome constructive feedback while striving for consistent improvement.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with a variety of individuals in a membership-based organization required.
- Creativity and expertise in graphic design and advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) required.
- Experience with digital marketing software (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar) and social media management tools (Hootsuite) preferred.
- Basic photography skills required.
- Basic video editing skills (Adobe Premiere) preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices in graphic design and digital marketing required.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area of study.
- One to three years progressively relevant graphic design work experience in marketing and/or non-profit field.
- Portfolio and/or work samples required.