Attorney Access Cards
The Indianapolis Bar Association is pleased to join with the Marion Superior Court in announcing the RENEWAL of the successful "Attorney Access Card" program!
Your current cards are expiring this month. As officers of the Court, attorneys can again obtain ID Cards permitting expedited entry and access to the City-County Building. The IndyBar is proud to have spearheaded the original implementation of this time-saving measure for local attorneys, and we are happy to again facilitate the process for new attorney ID cards.
The application for new access cards can now be completed online here. See below for detailed instructions.
- New cards valid through Dec. 31, 2018.
- Several new technological enhancements, including electronic copier access and e-printing.
- User friendly online ordering; photo uploading; and cards conveniently mailed to your office.
- Total cost of sixty dollars ($60 ) per card for 3 year access.
1. Visit https://www.logoindiana.com/attorneycards/ to complete the online application.
2. You will be prompted to enter an electronic signature and by doing so you will be acknowledging you have read and agree to the terms and policy statement.
3. You will enter in your Bar ID to be validated against the State Roll of Attorneys. If you are in good standing, you will proceed to the next step.
4. You will be prompted to upload a photo for the ID card. The parameters for the photo are as follows:
- Photo must be in JPEG (.JPG) Format.
- Photo must be taken at shoulder height and above.
- Nothing may obstruct the view of the face or head: no hoods, hats, sunglasses, masks, etc.
- Background needs to be neutral color/setting: no neon, black, multi-colored or patterned backgrounds.
- Photo may only contain the image of the requesting attorney; no other person, pet, animal or object may be in the photo.
- Image may not be larger than 1MB.
5. Once the photo has been uploaded, you will be taken to the checkout page where you will pay for the Attorney ID Card via electronic check or credit card in the amount of $60.
6. You will receive a receipt with the any further instructions and the mailing address where the new card will be sent.
If you have questions regarding the online application please contact (317) 233-2114 or email email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or about Attorney ID Cards, you may contact the Court Administrator’s office at (317) 327-4747 or the Indianapolis Bar Association at (317) 269-2000.