Attorney Access Cards
The approval and issuance of an Attorney Identification Card is a privilege extended by order of the Circuit and Superior Courts of Marion County, Indiana.
All attorneys granted this privilege accept the privilege subject to any and all terms and conditions set forth by the court. These conditions include an agreement by the attorney that he or she will not bring firearms, knives, or any other weapons or contraband into the City-County Building; that the I.D. Card is issued for the exclusive personal use of the authorized attorney, and is not to be loaned out to other persons; and that the I.D. Card will be used in accordance with the Rules of Professional Responsibility and the attorney’s responsibilities as an officer of the court.
The issuance of an I.D. Card may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of the Court Administrator pursuant to the directives of the court.
- Several technological enhancements, including electronic copier access and e-printing.
- User friendly online ordering, photo uploading, and cards conveniently mailed to your office.
- Total cost of $60 per card for three-year access.
Apply online for an access card here. See below for detailed instructions.
1. Visit https://www.logoindiana.com/attorneycards/ to complete the online application.
2. You will be prompted to enter an electronic signature and by doing so you will be acknowledging you have read and agree to the terms and policy statement.
3. You will enter in your Bar ID to be validated against the State Roll of Attorneys. If you are in good standing, you will proceed to the next step.
4. You will be prompted to upload a photo for the ID card. The parameters for the photo are as follows:
- Photo must be in JPEG (.JPG) Format.
- Photo must be taken at shoulder height and above.
- Nothing may obstruct the view of the face or head: no hoods, hats, sunglasses, masks, etc.
- Background needs to be neutral color/setting: no neon, black, multi-colored or patterned backgrounds.
- Photo may only contain the image of the requesting attorney; no other person, pet, animal or object may be in the photo.
- Image may not be larger than 1MB.
5. Once the photo has been uploaded, you will be taken to the checkout page where you will pay for the Attorney ID Card via electronic check or credit card in the amount of $60.
6. You will receive a receipt with the any further instructions and the mailing address where the new card will be sent.
If you have questions regarding the online application please contact (317) 233-2114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or about Attorney ID Cards, please contact the Court Administrator’s office at (317) 327-4747.