IndyBar Review-Course for the February 2022 Indiana Bar Exam
Sun, January 2, 2022
8:15 AM ET
IndyBar Review's comprehensive program primes students for success, delivering the practice, expertise, substance and attention necessary to pass the Indiana Bar Exam.
IndyBar Review delivers:
- Full outlines and lecturer presentations for all substantive areas of the Indiana Bar Exam;
- Personalized, focused attention resulting in a completely customized experience;
- Highly esteemed lecturers who practice in their subject area, includes several prior Board of Law Examiner members, resulting in feedback and insight you can trust;
- A singularly, concentrated focus on the Indiana Bar Exam;
- Study aids and take home tests;
- Mnemonics and "exceptions to the exceptions";
- and a logical break down of material and prior exams using real world application
We offer three convenient course options:
- Live Presentations: Live lectures that begin at 8:15 a.m. (ET) at the IndyBar Education Center, located within the IndyBar offices;
- Video Replay: A replay of the live morning session that commences at 4 p.m. (ET) at the IndyBar office, where we offer a quiet study environment;
- Home Study: Same-day online access to live lecture recordings. The Home Study video catalog is updated daily (by 6pm) based on the live IndyBar Review schedule with catalog access available through day two of your Indiana Bar Exam.
Students shall be entitled to a tuition refund only, less non-refundable deposit, under the following conditions:
- The student has not taken possession of written materials (or video access, for Home Study students) and has withdrawn prior to the commencement of the first course lecture, and the student has notified the Indianapolis Bar Association in writing immediately of the intention to withdraw prior to the first course lecture.
Students must sit for the Indiana Bar Exam immediately following the IndyBar Review course in which they are enrolled unless barred from doing so by the Indiana Board of Law Examiners. Not doing so, the student forfeits all rights to receive future free or discounted courses. Students may be required to show written proof of sitting for the Indiana Bar Exam upon request. Students must notify the IndyBar at least 30 days prior to the start of the next session to guarantee enrollment in the session. Notices must be received in writing. If updated supplemental material is requested, the student will be charged a per item replacement fee at the IndyBar's cost.
Additional restrictions apply as follows:
No Missed Lectures
If the IndyBar Review student attends all live lectures or video replay lectures, sits for the Indiana Bar Exam immediately following the course and does not pass, the IndyBar will offer the student the option of taking the next IndyBar Review course in the same format (live or video replay) at no cost. To switch to the Home Study course, additional fees will apply.
One or More Missed Lectures
If the IndyBar Review student missed one or more live or video replay lectures and then sits for the Indiana Bar Exam and does not pass, the IndyBar will offer the student a 50% discount on the rate of the next course.
Home Study Course:
If the IndyBar Review Home Study student sits for the Indiana Bar Exam immediately following the IndyBar Review course for which he/she is enrolled and does not pass, the IndyBar will offer the student the option of taking the next home study review course and provide revised IndyBar copyrighted materials for the lectures which have been modified or enroll the student in either the next live or video replay session subject to availability.
- Full tuition payment is required 30 days prior to the start of the course, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Upon commencement of the first course lecture, all fees become non-refundable.
- No other person shall possess or use copyrighted materials and those materials shall not be copied or reproduced.
- Audio taping or reproduction of the lectures by any other means is strictly prohibited.
- No one can guarantee passage of the Indiana Bar Exam, and that the Indianapolis Bar Association does not warrant that enrollee will pass the exam. Student exclusive remedy is per the Retake Policy.
Sun, January 2, 2022
8:15 AM ET
|Basic Fees (early)|
|Sustaining Fees (early)|
|Plus Bar Review Fees (early)|
|Non-Member Fees (early)|
|$1,990.00||Live (morning) Plus Membership|
|$1,990.00||Video (evening) Plus Membership|
|$2,340.00||Home Study Plus Membership|