The Young Lawyers Division (YLD) of the Indianapolis Bar Association is seeking new executive committee and sub-committee members for 2017. The YLD currently has an active executive committee, which meets monthly, and sub-committees that meet, as needed, to plan and execute social events, educational programming and community service initiatives.
If you are interested in getting more involved with the YLD and would like to serve on the executive committee or on one of its sub-committees, then please submit a brief, one-page “Statement of Interest” to Deneen Fitzgerald, IndyBar Program Director, at email@example.com by 5pm EST on November 1, 2016.
The YLD encourages you to answer the following questions in your Statement of Interest:
- Please state whether you are interested in joining the YLD executive committee and/or a sub-committee for 2017.
- If you are interested in a sub-committee, please rank (1 = most interested) the sub-committee on which you would most like to be placed:
- Social Sub-Committee
- Civic Sub-Committee
- Scavenger Hunt Sub-Committee
- Education/CLE Sub-Committee
- Explain why you are interested in getting more involved with the YLD.
- Have you been on any YLD sub-committee(s) previously? If so, which one(s) and when?
- Are you involved on any other (e.g., other IndyBar, Young Professional or other Indiana-based) boards, executive committee(s), or sub-committees? If so, which one(s) and when?
- When did you first become involved with the YLD?
- Are there any programs or services, as a member, you’d like to see in 2017? The IndyBar YLD is constantly looking for ideas to make the YLD a better organization.
The YLD looks forward to your submission! Applicants can anticipate notification as to executive committee and sub-committee selections by the end of November 2016.
Thank you for your interest in becoming more involved with the YLD!