This year, the Young Lawyers Division is providing a series of CLE programs that are designed specifically for new attorneys. The Associate 101 Series will cover in four one-hour programs what may otherwise take years to learn.
Check out the top 10 reasons you don't want to miss this series below, and be sure to register for the first program on March 27, Practice and Project Management. Register here today!
1. The first CLE on Friday, March 27 will give helpful tips and hints about managing your practice area and learning the ropes of being an associate.
2. The second CLE is a transactional primer for business attorneys and litigators alike. You’ll get an overview of transactional processes and the main information that you need to know.
3. The third CLE is a litigation primer. It gives a bird’s eye view for younger attorneys about life in the trenches as a litigator.
4. Finally, at the fourth CLE, you will learn how to take the next step in your career: associate today, partner tomorrow. It’s never too early to start thinking about the next steps.
5. As an added benefit, the series offers great networking opportunities with fellow Indy attorneys throughout the year.
6. Attendees will be able to meet and interact with experienced legal professionals. When you attend a program in this series, you will hear and learn from Indy’s best!
7. The Associate 101 Series is a great way to gain insight into the practice of law. The series is specifically designed to assist young attorneys in the early stages of their careers.
8. Don’t fall into the same traps others have – stand on the shoulders of giants. Learn from those who have survived their early years in practice and have returned to tell the tale so that you can get a head start in your career.
9. This series provides efficient education: Come experience a four-hour series and get a comprehensive overview of multiple areas that might otherwise take much longer to experience in the field.
10. You can get your CLE credits one hour at a time over the course of a year and learn helpful hints in the process. Don't wait until later to learn what you could learn now. Get started on your CLE credits today with the Associate 101 Series!
Do you want to write for the YLD webpage? It's easy - just email Rachel Beachy at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.