By Victoria Calhoon, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
In a recent episode of her podcast "The Broad Experience," Ashley Milne-Tyte interviewed 81-year old former Vermont Governor Madeline Kunin, who offered five career insights applicable to many professionals, not just those interested in entering politics.
These insights include:
- Do something uncomfortable.
- You don’t always need to have the answer (but follow-up and get it).
- Don’t worry too much about your kids.
- You can’t make everybody happy.
- You have more in you than you think.
You can read more about the interview here and read the full transcript of Ms. Kunin’s interview here.
This post was written by Victoria Calhoon of Faegre Baker Daniels LLP. If you would like to submit content or write an article for the Women and the Law Division page, please email Rachel Beachy at email@example.com.