Information from the Marion Superior Court Office of the Court Administrator:
On January 25, 2021, the juvenile case management system utilized in Marion Superior Courts D09 and D15 will be converted to the statewide Odyssey case management system. The schedule of operations that will be impacted during the conversion is as follows:
Thursday, January 21
- E-filing into QUEST will be cut off at 8:30 a.m. At that time, the Marion County Clerk's Office will only receive emergency paper filings for processing.
- Standard filings shall be processed into Odyssey on or after January 25, 2021, pursuant to Indiana Trial Rule 86. E-filings into Odyssey cannot be accepted by the Clerk's Office until January 25, 2021.
- At 4:30 p.m., QUEST access will be locked down to begin the data conversion.
Friday, January 22
- External users will no longer have QUEST access.
- A request has been made that DCS and MCPO file documents for initial hearings before Friday, January 22, 2021 at 4 a.m.
- Case information contained in QUEST for 20+ years will be converted to Odyssey.
Monday, January 25
- Odyssey will serve as the case management system for all juvenile case types in Marion County.
Questions related to this conversion should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.