It’s getting blustery outside, but don’t let your knowledge of the magistrates and commissioners who may hear your case cause you to be blustery in the court room – virtual or not. Join us on November 10! You can register here. Here’s a quick teaser for what’s to come:
We can expect to hear from these Magistrates and Commissioners:
- Mag. Jennifer Hubbart (Marion County)
- Mag. Peter Haughn (Marion County)
- Mag. Amber Collins (Marion County)
- Mag. Traci Cosby (Marion County)
- Comm. Kelly Scanlan (Marion County)
- Mag. Marie Kern (Marion County)
- Mag. Laura Gaskill (Marion County)
- Mag. John Christ (Marion County)
- Mag. Pat Murphy (Marion County)
- Mag. Mark Renner (Marion County)
- Mag. Drew Bloch (Hamilton County)
- Mag. Darren Murphy (Hamilton County)
- Comm. Chad Hill (Hamilton County)
Participants will share their top suggestions/tips for lawyers, along with tips for virtual hearings and exhibits. This will also be a chance for attorneys to pose hypotheticals and get to observe the magistrates in more relaxed setting.
We’d love to receive your questions in advance! If you have one (or more!) please submit them by email to Mag. Marie Kern and Elisabeth Edwards.
The participants will plan to take questions at the presentation as well, time permitting.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This article was submitted by Teresa Griffin, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP. If you would like to submit content or write an article for the IndyBar, please email Kara Sikorski at email@example.com.