Get to know members of the Real Estate & Land Use Section! This blog series highlights section members, their practice and their personal interests. Take a seat and get to know them! This week's post features Courtney Lynch of Quarles & Brady LLP.
- Name and firm: Courtney Lynch, Quarles & Brady LLP
- What is unique about the practice of Real Estate and Land Use law?: Practicing in the real estate and land use field is pretty fun and exciting. The work is different for each property and transaction, and seeing the end result of a years-long process, such as a new building, is extremely satisfying.
- How long have you been in Indy?: I moved to Indianapolis in June 2007 and have been here ever since.
- What do you value most about the practice of law?: I value solving problems and seeing positive outcomes for clients and the community.
- Why are you involved in the IndyBar?: The IndyBar is a great way to meet other local attorneys and get connected. I strongly value the CLE that the IndyBar provides, and I look forward to the CLEs that the Real Estate and Land Use Section will support in 2019.
If you would like to submit content or write an article for the Real Estate & Land Use Section, please email Kara Sikorski at firstname.lastname@example.org.