During your design consultation, we’ll discuss options and ideas for customizing your logo. A good logo should capture your firm’s personality and identity, so thinking through the questions below will be tremendously helpful in arriving at a logo design that accomplishes your marketing goals.
Please review the questions below prior to your design consultation:
- How would you describe your services?
- Why do you want a new logo? (if you already have a logo)
- What personality or message do you want your logo to convey? What do you want people to think when they see your logo? Think of adjectives (steady, established, innovative, etc.).
- Do you have a tag line? If so, would you like it stated along side your logo?
- Do you have any specific imagery in mind for your logo?
- Do you have any color preferences, or existing brand colors?
- Do you have any colors that you do not wish to use?
- What three brand identities (think of major companies, organizations, etc.) do you like? What do you like best about them?