- The name "Eleven" references the eleven players on the field representing Indiana. It also honors the 11th Regiment Indiana Infantry Regiment in the American Civil War.
- The checkered background in the team's emblem is a nod to Indianapolis' auto-racing culture.
- The color scheme of the team is the same as the color scheme of the civic flag of Indianapolis.
- The Indy Eleven sold over 7,000 season tickets before ever playing a game.
- They are the first NASL team to have a wait list ofr season tickets.
- The team played their first game on April 12, 2014.
- The first player signed to the team was Kristian Nicht on October 1, 2013.
- Michael Ambersley, forward, currently has the most goals for the team (5).
- The team is currently ranked third, behind the San Antonio Scorpions and Minnesota United FC.
- There are players on the team from the United States, Honduras, Jamaica, Brazil, England adn Germany.
- As a member of the IndyBar, you have the chance ot meet Indy Eleven owner and founder Ersal Ozdemir !
Join Ersal Ozdemir, the Indiana CPA Society and fellow IndyBar members at the first Lawyer to Business (L2B) reception on August 28. The event will begin at 5 p.m. and end at 7 p.m. at the Market Table at the Alexander Hotel.
Don't miss the introduction this great L2B series! Register here for the event.