Join us for an unforgettable evening at the 2019 Indianapolis Bar Foundation Evening Under the Stars Gala & Auction, hosted at the SILO Auto Club and Conservancy! Purchase tickets for the event here.
In addition to catching up with old friends and meeting new (all while supporting the IBF), you'll have the chance to chat with experts and explore offerings from wineries and distilleries with on-site tastings. These samples will be perfectly complemented by the Gala’s hosted bars, passed hors d’oeuvres and hearty food stations. Get a taste of what’s in store below!
- 8th Day Distillery: Located just east of downtown Indy, 8th Day Distillery is craft artisan distillery producing gin, rum and whiskey.
- Jim Beam: The story of the Beam family is one of seven generations, more than 200 years, countless challenges and one goal: to make the best bourbon in the world.
- Oliver Winery & Vineyards: Ranked in Travel + Leisure’s top 25 wineries to visit in the U.S. in 2017, Oliver Winery has been producing fruit-forward wines in southern Indiana since the 1960s.
- Heagy Vineyards: Heagy Vineyards is a working family farm, vineyard and winery located just north of the small town of Roann, IN. With its first vines planted in 2007, Heagy Vineyards has continued to cultivate both red and white wine varieties that develop fully and consistently in Indiana’s climate zone.
- Rettig Hill: Rettig Hill, an estate winery in Osgood, Indiana, practices grape growing and winemaking according to old world tradition, producing wines from hardy, flavorful grapes hand-picked from the sunny hillsides of southern Indiana.
PLUS: Enjoy bidding on silent and elite auction items, take a ride in a street-legal IndyCar, visit with sketch artists and psychics and more!
Sponsorships are still available! Contact Rob Shive at email@example.com for details.