Congratulations to the following attorneys who have been selected for Class XI of the IndyBar Bar Leader Series!
- Julie C. Alexander, Indiana Department of Labor
- Mark R. Alson, Ice Miller LLP
- Amy Ochoa Carson, Mitchell & Associates PC
- Stephanie Snell Chaudhary, Riley Bennett & EgloffLLP
- Courtney E. Chilcote,Tucker Hester Baker& Krebs LLC
- Adam D. Christensen, Mallor Grodner LLP
- Amanda Couture, Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart PC
- Kelly A. Doria, Indiana Public Retirement System
- Claire Emswiller Short, Emswiller Williams Noland & Clarke PC
- Bobak P. Jalaie, Woodard Emhardt Moriarty McNett & Henry LLP
- Sarah C. Jenkins, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Christopher P. Jeter, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Timothy L. Karns, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Nicole R. Kelsey, Church Church Hittle & Antrim
- Anna Obergfell Kirkman, Wishard Health Services
- Tamara L. McMillian, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
- Diana L. Moers, Indiana Secretary of State
- Derek R. Molter, Ice Miller LLP
- Edward B. Mulligan V, Cohen & Malad LLP
- Weston E. Overturf, Bose McKinney & Evans LLP
- Lesley A. Pfleging, Lewis Wagner LLP
- Tiffany D. Presley, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- John T. Schlafer, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Shawn M. Scott, Hall Koehler PC
- Jennifer L. Strange, Harrison & Moberly LLP
Open to attorneys in their third to tenth year of practice, the Bar Leader Series develops lawyers for future opportunities in leadership roles in the business and legal communities. Through the Bar Leader Series, participants learn what it means to be a leader, gain insight vital to leaders in the community and learn how to communicate, motivate, inspire and succeed not only in the law, but also in service to professional, political, judicial, civic and community organizations.
The series begins with a two-day retreat in September. Subsequent sessions are from October through May. Each session includes a luncheon discussion facilitated by the moderator, two to three hours of substantive presentations by local leaders in their fields and an hour of leadership development.
Teams of Bar Leader Series participants will also be responsible for the development and execution of a community service team project, which will be completed during the series.