Expand Your Solo/Small Digital Library This Holiday Season
By Kevin M. Bowen, Tate & Bowen LLP
Are you looking to expand your digital library this holiday season? There are a number of great law blogs devoted to small firm attorneys, covering topics from marketing and technology, to law practice management issues. Here are a few of our favorite blogs from around the country that are devoted to all things solo and small firm:
- Attorney at Work–a group blog covering a wide range of topics relevant to running a small firm practice
- Lawyerist–another group blog devoted to providing information useful to solo and small firm lawyers
- Solo in Colo–A blog by a solo attorney in Colorado that focuses on practical resources for solo attorneys
- My Shingle–Carolyn Elefant’s long-standing, extremely helpful blog devoted to all things solo.
- Law Practice Tips–Jim Calloway’s blog talks about practice management, the Internet and technology
To subscribe to more Solo/Small Firm news like the article above, click here to update your news subscriptions.