Everybody loves a local bar, so check out what yours is serving up this week with upcoming IndyBar events and happenings below!
On the DocketPlease note: The Indianapolis Bar Association & Foundation is closed Monday, January 18 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.I'm a New Lawyer...Now What?
Tues., January 26 from 4 to 5:15 p.m.
Information and registration can be found here
Kick off your first full year as a lawyer with the inside info that'll have you flying sky-high in 2016! This program, designed specifically for new lawyers, will shed light on the things you need to know that WEREN'T taught in law school in a relaxed and enjoyable environment. You’ll come away with knowledge and resources that'll help you talk the talk and walk the walk as a new lawyer AND you'll put a face to a name with some of Indy's top judges and lawyers.Looking for CLE? Check out the IndyBar's On Demand CLE!
Don't feel like getting out in the cold but still need CLE? Let IndyBar On Demand CLE
save the day! The Online CLE Catalog
features hundreds of seminars that you can watch from the comfort - and convenience - of wherever you are! Check it out to stay on top of CLE even when winter weather hits.Check out the full slate of IndyBar events here, and don’t forget to check out the IndyBar on Facebook for the latest event photos.
News You Can Use
- Member Headlines: Thursday, January 14 - Many IndyBar members are starting 2016 as newly named partners. See who's stepping up in their careers in the latest IndyBar Member Headlines.
- Trimble: Time Flies When You're Having Fun! - 2015 IndyBar President John C. Trimble's latest article looks back at a great year and ahead to ongoing efforts with the bar. Check it out here.
- 2016 Indianapolis Bar Association & Foundation Installation Luncheon Registration Open - On Wednesday, January 27, the 2016 boards of directors for the IndyBar and IBF will be installed at the Columbia Club. Be part of this great new year from the start by signing up here.
- Giving Back Made Easy: Pro Bono for Any Schedule - The IndyBar offers a variety of pro bono programs to ensure you can find one that fits your interests, schedule and practice area. Learn more here.
- IndyBar Featured Volunteer of the Month - This month's featured volunteer spent time at a naturalization ceremony. Find out more about her experience and how you can get involved in this post.