Everybody loves a local bar, so check out what yours is serving up this week with upcoming IndyBar events and happenings below!
On the DocketParalegal Open Meeting: What IndyBar Membership Does for You
Wednesday, April 1 from noon to 1 p.m.
IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 1500
Information and registration can be found here
.Check out the full slate of IndyBar events here.
News You Can Use
- Trimble: 'To Be or Not to Be...Connected 24/7' - IndyBar President John C. Trimble of Lewis Wagner LLP writes about the hyper-connectedness that comes with today's technology and whether or not that's actually helping us. Read more here.
- IndyBar Member Headlines: Thursday, March 26 – Many IndyBar members have been on the move lately. Check out what the latest headlines are in this post.
- Social Media Connections: Ethical Rules to Consider - In the latest miniBar Talk, Andrea Ciobanu of Ciobanu Law PC shares some resources for making sure that your social media connections with legal professionals follow ethical guidelines.
- Bench Bar Just Got Better: Registration Now Open! - What makes this year's Bench Bar Conference better than all the rest? Check out this post to find out and register today.
- Don't Miss Out on Free CLE Fridays at the IndyBar - Every month you can earn one hour of CLE for free by checking out the free CLE video replays at the IndyBar. Get more information here.
- Why a Most-Read Post Isn't Enough for Lessons in Professionalism - When it comes to lessons in professionalism, you need to take it from someone who's been in your shoes. This article talks about why that's the case and how the IndyBar can help you get started doing just that.
- Practice-area specific Bill Watch reports are available. Click here for the most recent updates!