This December, IndyBar is partnering with Lawpsided Webinar to bring members a month of online CLE seminars with ethics credit. Comedian Sean Carter will present five webinars in December, and registrants will get CLEs with a dose of humor.
IndyBar members can register for one session or for the entire series here
. Each one hour ethics course will broadcast on a Monday from 1 to 2 p.m. starting on December 1 and ending December 29.About Sean Carter:
Webinar Series Schedule:
- He is a graduate of Harvard Law School
- He has presented CLE seminars at 300+ bar associations and law firms in 45 states
- This series will mark his 5th time to host a webinar - and his first time teaming up with the IndyBar!
- Monday, December 1; 1 to 2 p.m. "It's Not the Fruit, It's the Root: Getting to the Bottom of Our Ethical Ills"
- Monday, December 8; 1 to 2 p.m. "Yelp, I've Fallen Into Social Media and I Can't Get LinkedOut: The Ethical Pitfalls of Social Media"
- Monday, December 15; 1 to 2 p.m. "Lies, Damn Lies and Legal Marketing: (The Ethics of Legal Marketing)"
- Monday, December 22; 1 to 2 p.m. "Attorney, Heal Thyself: The Detection, Treatment and Prevention of Substance Abuse"
- Monday, December 29; 1 to 2 p.m. "The 2014 Ethys Awards: The Best of the Worst Unethical Behavior"
Sign up for a session or for the entire series here