Fellow Environmental Attorneys:
I would like to invite you to attend the IU McKinney School of Law’s 2019 Environmental Symposium on Friday, March 22, 2019 at Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York St., Indianapolis, IN 46201. This is a free event, but registration is required. CLE credits are pending approval.
This year’s Symposium is entitled Environmental Resilience: The Legal and Policy Landscape. It will include panel discussions on:
- Emergency Planning: the Legal Landscape
- Resilience, Planning, Infrastructure and the Law
- Resilience and Planning for Indiana’s Energy Needs
- Legal Ethics: Opportunities to Contribute to Community Resilience
- Disaster Response; and Resilience and Agriculture—Sustainable Farming
We have a great lineup of speakers, including mayors and local government counsel, lawyers active in environmental and energy issues, and experienced policy makers from government and the private and nonprofit sectors.
There is no registration fee for the Symposium, thanks to generous support of McKinney School of Law and the IU Prepared for Environmental Change Grand Challenge. CLE credit is pending.
Find more details and register here.
We hope you will join us!
Ice Miller LLP
If you would like to submit content or write an article for the Environmental Law Section, please email Kara Sikorski at email@example.com.