Scooters and mopeds are frequently seen on the roads. Whether people use them to save on gas money or to enjoy some fresh air, these Motor Driven Cycles (MDCs) are a popular choice for many.
Beginning in 2015, new laws will go into effect for the registration and classifications of MDCs. Make sure you can answer these questions before that happens:
- What licensing requirements are there to operate an MDC?
- Who is elible to obtain an MDC Class B Endorsement?
- What tests does an individual need to complete to obtain an MDC endorsement or restriction?
- How much will it cost to get an MDC Class A restriction on a motrocycle endorsement?
- How much will it cost to get an MDC Class B endorsement?
- Can I add an MDC Class B Endorsement to my operator's license?
For the answers to these questions and more, check out this FAQ from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.