Effective October 5, 2015, Block Scheduling will be implemented in the New Albany Division for chapter 13 cases. Block Scheduling allows a filing party to select a hearing date and queue up a notice for distribution. The hearing notice is issued after the court has reviewed the related pleading. A link to the Block Scheduling event is displayed after docketing any item on the list below.
Block Scheduling events for the New Albany Division will be:
- Motion to Dismiss (creditors only)
- Objection/Response to Motion for Relief from Stay - if time requirement is waived
- Objection to Motion to Modify Plan Post-Confirmation (trustees and debtors only)
- Objection to Confirmation of Amended Plan (trustees only)
- Objection to Confirmation of Plan (trustees only)
- Objection to Debtor’s Claim of Exemptions (trustees only)
- Response to Objection to Claim(s) (all filers)
For more information on Block Scheduling, click here.