Did you miss our program with the Indiana Secretary of State's Office on February 22? Here are the top five takeaways! Be sure to register for the rest of the Business Law Skills series so you don't miss out. You can register for the series or for individual programs here.
By Samantha Chapman, Indiana Secretary of State's Office
- Many benefits exist to either using a commercial registered agent (CRA) or becoming a CRA
- Learn more by checking out this summary or by watching the video replay of our CLE.
- The Secretary of State’s office has implemented a new trademarks review process. Learn more here.
- Beginning July 1, 2018, all trademark filings will only be accepted online.
- The most common rejection reason for trademark registrations and renewals relate to inadequate actual use specimens. Learn more about adequate actual use specimens for trademarks and service marks on INBiz.
If you would like to submit content or write an article for the Business Law Section, please email Kara Sikorski at email@example.com.