COVID-19 Safety Plan for the 2021 Bench Bar Conference
The safety and comfort of our conference guests is our number one priority. Please see below for our current safety plan for the 2021 Indianapolis Bench Bar Conference. We will be monitoring recommendations and best practices with regard to COVID-19 throughout the months prior to the conference and will continue to update this plan as needed.
In keeping with local and state regulations, masks will be optional for attendees who are fully vaccinated.
Conference registrants are encouraged to take advantage of the COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available to them. To view current eligibility requirements and to make a vaccine appointment, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/.
Here’s what we are doing:
- Providing contactless check-in on-site at the conference that includes a health screening form and badge printing. This will allow staff to be on hand to greet guests while maintaining six-foot distancing guidelines.
- Providing contactless ticketing by QR code for each hosted event at the conference (including educational sessions, meals and social events) that will assist with contact tracing, if necessary.
- Providing color-coordinated name badge lanyards to indicate your comfort level with social distancing.
- Distanced seating in all meeting rooms.
- Ensuring proper cleaning procedures are followed by the hotel during the conference, including tables being wiped down between CLE programs.
- Instructing our vendors/exhibitors to provide individual grab-bags should they choose to supply promotional items.
Here’s what our guests will do:
- Guests will be asked to complete the health assessment form at registration. Should their status change, they are asked to quarantine immediately and notify IndyBar staff.
- In keeping with local and state regulations, masks will be optional for attendees who are fully vaccinated. For more information, please go here.
- Guests will be encouraged to take advantage of vaccination opportunities leading up to the conference – call 211 or visit coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine for the best access.
- Meals will be hosted in indoor/outdoor spaces and will be served either buffet style or at hotel-staffed food stations.