Video Gallery« Back to Albums
Pause for Professionalism Videos
- Pause for Professionalism: Civility in DepositionsLaugh and learn during this vignette with proven ways to retain composure and keep control in difficult situations. Includes tips from experienced attorneys.
- Pause for Professionalism: Civility in DiscoveryHon. Tim A. Baker reveals the bench perspective for civility and how counsel disputes can influence the outcome of cases. Hear how to avoid personality or emotional disputes, stay focused on the matter and not the counsel.
- Civility and Aggressive Representation: How Can the Two Co-Exist?Bob Hammerle recounts his experience of acting passionately but with civility on behalf of his client even when opposing counsel won't negotiate during a criminal defense case.
- Five Rules of CivilityIn less than four minutes, Judge Tanya Walton-Pratt gives five important rules for attorneys to abide by keeping professional behavior as the goal.
- Civility in the Trial CourtJudge Zore gives helpful do's and don'ts on attorney and litigant behaviors expected by judicial officers and court staff.