IndyBar Job Bank Job Postings
See below for current job postings in the IndyBar Job Bank. Please contact the employer directly to apply for a position or for more information. Each listing costs $99.95 for 3 months and is billed once the listing is approved.
Members have 7-day advance access to job postings. Join now to view the most current job postings.
July 22, 2014
The Brooklyn Bar Association is seeking a CLE Director. Founded in 1872, the Brooklyn Bar Association and its Foundation provide many benefits for attorneys in Brooklyn, including a Lawyer Referral Service, networking opportunities, Continuing Legal Education, community outreach and award winning public education programs.
The CLE Director manages the bar's CLE department, which facilitates continuing education programs and events. Key responsibilities include:
· Collaborating with volunteer presenters (including lawyers and judges) to develop quality CLE programming;
· Connecting with planning committees and partnering bar associations;
· Complying with CLE Board requirements, including record keeping and preparing annual reports;
· Securing seminar sponsorship by outside vendors;
· Proctoring live seminars and recording them for on-demand purchases; and
· Managing budget and staff.
· Bachelor’s degree and law degree
· Three years' experience in business, customer service, marketing, social media and event planning
· Background in non-profit administration helpful
Salary & Benefits
Starting salary $50-55,000, commensurate with experience.
Submit a resume, with cover letter and references, to email@example.com.EOE