IndyBar Job Bank Job Postings
See below for current job postings in the IndyBar Job Bank. Please contact the employer directly to apply for a position or for more information. Each listing costs $99.95 for 3 months and is billed once the listing is approved.
Members have 7-day advance access to job postings. Join now to view the most current job postings.
July 22, 2014
The Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association is seeking an Executive Director. This position serves as chief executive officer of both the Cleveland Metropolitan Association and its charitable arm, the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Foundation.
Key responsibilities include:
· Planning, formulating and recommending policies and programs, including financial and budgeting programs;
· Overseeing day-to-day operations of the the association and its foundation under the policies determined by the respective boards;
· Maintaining positive relations with other legal-related entities, and;
· Promoting the practice of law in the greater Cleveland area.
Education & Experience
· Law or other advanced degree preferred
· Established record of administrative, management and financial supervisory experience
· Experience with a professional or nonprofit organization, or comparable experience
· Demonstrated experience and ability in volunteer management
Skills & Abilities
· Proven, practical knowledge of program management, marketing, public relations, appropriate technology and publications
· Excellent leadership, communication, organization and management skills
Send a letter of interest, resume, five-year compensation history, compensation expectations and contact information for five references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is Friday, August 15.
No phone calls please.