2011 Press Releases
Click the links below to view recent press releases from the Indianapolis Bar Association. For information on media inquiries, please click here.
- 12.21.2011Lawyers Helping Others Pro Bono
Lawyers Helping Others: Indianapolis Bar Association Pro Bono Volunteers Serve Hoosiers, Impact National Law
- 09.28.2011Lawyers in Libraries on October 11
IndyBar to host Ask A Lawyer at Marion County Public Library branches from 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. on October 11.
- 09.13.2011Legal Questions? IndyBar Has Answers
Free Legal Advice Offered September 13, 2011.
- 08.08.2011Free Legal Advice offered 8/9/11
Getting legal advice for a nagging problem may seem overwhelming, but it’s never been easier and it’s free.
- 05.25.2011IndyBar Offers Insight/Analysis on Indiana Supreme Court Decision
To shed light, rather than just heat, on the recent Barnes v. State decision, the Indianapolis Bar Association provides some background and analysis.
- 04.29.2011Indianapolis Bar Association Responds to Criticism of Marion County Circuit Court Judge
The April 27, 2011 blog post by Abdul Hakim-Shabazz titled “Treacy v. Parker?”, has made unsubstantiated allegations that call into question the actions of a sitting judge and the integrity of the legal system as a whole.
- 04.26.2011Indianapolis Bar Foundation Creates Impact Fund
The Indianapolis Bar Foundation has reorganized its grant making activity with the intent to provide greater impact with its dollars.
- 01.21.2011Want to resolve old differences in the new year?
Free Legal Advice Offered February 8, 2011.
- 01.21.2011Local Attorney Becomes President of Indianapolis Bar Association
Mike Hebenstreit to Lead 5,000 Member Organization