2012 Press Releases
Click the links below to view recent press releases from the Indianapolis Bar Association. For information on media inquiries, please click here.
- 11.09.2012Legal Questions? The IndyBar Has Answers. Free Legal Advice Available November 13, 2012.
Free legal advice from local lawyers is only a phone call away. On Tuesday, November 13, the Indianapolis Bar Association will offer Legal Line, a free legal advice call-in service from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at 317-269-2000.
- 09.27.2012Free Face-to-Face Legal Advice Available in Indy October 9
Indianapolis-area residents in need of legal advice will have an opportunity to meet face-to-face for free assistance from Indianapolis attorneys at the Indianapolis Bar Association’s upcoming Ask a Lawyer event on Tuesday, October 9.
- 08.13.2012Free Legal Advice Available August 14, 2012.
Legal Questions? The IndyBar Has Answers.
- 08.06.2012IndyBar Board of Directors Approves Resolutions Related to Judicial Reform
The Indianapolis Bar Association Board of Directors approved two resolutions related to the judicial system in Indiana at its July meeting on Friday, July 13
- 06.05.2012Free Legal Advice on June 12
Free legal advice from local lawyers is only a phone call away. On Tuesday, June 12, the Indianapolis Bar Association will offer Legal Line, a free legal advice call-in service from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at 317-269-2000.
- 02.13.2012IndyBar Offering Free Legal Advice February 14
Attorney volunteers will be offering free legal advice over the phone from 6 to 8 p.m.
- 01.05.2012Free Legal Advice on January 10
Start 2012 by addressing a nagging legal issue with free legal advice from members of the Indianapolis Bar Association.