Current Press Releases
Click the links below to view recent press releases from the Indianapolis Bar Association. For information on media inquiries, please click here.
- 02.05.2015IndyBar Offering Free Legal Advice February 10
Have a question for a lawyer? It’s never been easier to get a quick answer, and it’s free. The Indianapolis Bar Association (IndyBar) is here to help with Legal Line, a free legal advice call-in service to be held on Tuesday, February 10.
- 12.12.2014Indianapolis Bar Association Remains Optimistic About Justice Center Complex
The Indianapolis Bar Association (IndyBar) expressed its continued optimism about the prospects of a new criminal justice center complex in light of today’s important announcement by City officials that a preferred bidder has been selected.
- 10.30.2014Small Business Employment Law Seminar on Thursday, November 13
Small business owners and employees will benefit from the Small Business Employment Law Seminar on Thursday, November 13.
- 10.10.2014Free Face-to-Face Legal Advice Available in Indy on Tuesday, October 14
Getting answers to legal questions from licensed attorneys will be easy AND free at Ask a Lawyer on Tuesday, October 14.
- 10.09.2014Statement of Indianapolis Bar Association Regarding Marion County Judicial System Decision
The Indianapolis Bar Association is reviewing Judge Young's decision holding unconstitutional Marion County's current system for selecting judges.
- 07.07.2014Beat the Heat: Resolve Legal Issues with Advice at a Cool Cost - FREE!
There's enough heat in July without adding the stress and cost of a legal issue. To keep your cool under the pressure of legal woes, check out Legal Line, a free call-in legal advice service.
- 04.28.2014Shortridge High School to Host Naturalization Ceremony May 1
Students at Shortridge Magnet High School for Law & Public Policy will experience the final step to becoming an American citizen first-hand as the school hosts a naturalization ceremony for individuals seeking citizenship on Thursday, May 1 at 10 a.m.
- 04.11.2014Indianapolis Bar Association Issues Statement Regarding Proposed Criminal Justice Center
The Indianapolis Bar Association voted April 9 to give encouraging yet conditional support to the Mayor’s recent proposal to construct a new criminal justice center complex.