- 03.07.2013From Questions on Divorce to Issues with a Landlord, IndyBar Attorneys Are Here to Help
Determined to solve a legal problem? Free legal advice from local lawyers is only a phone call away. On Tuesday, March 12, the Indianapolis Bar Association will offer Legal Line, a free legal advice call-in service from 6 to 8 p.m. at 317-269-2000.
- 03.05.2013Help the IndyBar Recognize Hard Working Paralegals
Nominate your paralegal for Paralegal of the Year and make plans to attend the annual Paralegal Appreciation Luncheon on Thursday, May 16.
- 02.28.2013Indianapolis Bar Foundation Now Accepting Impact Fund Applications
Indianapolis non-profits are eligible for a $35,000 grant through the Indianapolis Bar Foundation’s Impact Fund.
- 02.21.2013Indianapolis Bar Association Files Amicus Curiae Brief
The Amicus Committee of the Indianapolis Bar Association’s Appellate Practice Section filed an amicus curiae brief Monday, February 18, 2013, in the matter of In re: Indiana Newspapers, Inc.
- 02.04.2013Free CLE Schedule for 2013 Posted
IndyBar members can take advantage of up to six hours of free CLE credits through the IndyBar's Free CLE TV sessions!
- 01.22.2013Make a Difference and Volunteer Today by Taking a Family Law or Minor Guardianship Pro Bono Case
The day has arrived when local legal service providers and the bar are coordinating efforts to provide pro bono help in family law cases, and we're ready for your help.
- 01.15.2013IndyBar Unveils Attorney Apprentice Program
The IndyBar’s Lawyers Helping Lawyers Task Force has taken a proactive approach to provide substantive knowledge and practical experience to new and less experienced attorneys with the creation of the Attorney Apprentice Program.
- 01.11.2013Save the Date for IndyBar Member Gatherings!
Escape from your office to enjoy an hour with your colleagues and these engaging programs and speakers at this year’s lineup of IndyBar member gatherings. Save the dates and register today!
- 01.11.2013Indiana High School Mock Trial Judge Volunteers Needed
Volunteer judges are needed for 2013 Regional, State and National Mock Trial Competitions