- 12.21.2010IndyBar Receives Thank You Letters from Soldiers
Indiana soldiers serving abroad thank the bar and its members for sending care packages through the IndyBar's "Lawyers Care" initiative.
- 12.09.2010Volunteers Needed for Low Asset Wills Program
Volunteers are currently being sought for the IndyBar's Low Asset Wills program, a pro bono initiative that endeavors to provide individuals in need of last wills and testaments and advance directives with free legal assistance.
- 12.07.20102010 IBF Scholarship Recipients Announced
Each year, the Indianapolis Bar Foundation presents academic and education scholarships to deserving law students, fulfilling one of its main missions -- to advance an understanding of the law through education.
- 12.06.2010Local Law Firm To Dissolve by End of Year
Several attorneys will depart the dissolving Tabbert Hahn Earnest & Weddle for Bose McKinney & Evans LLP
- 12.03.2010IndyBar Paralegals Collect 3,552 Stuffed Animals to Benefit Bears on Patrol
Teddy bears donated by local law firms will benefit the Bears on Patrol program of the IMPD, IFD and Marion County Sheriff's Department.
- 12.02.2010IndyBar Pro Bono Volunteers Help 1,582 in 2010
The IndyBar Pro Bono Standing Committee Annual Report is now available.
- 11.24.2010Volunteer Judges Sought for Indiana Appellate Institute
The recently created Indiana Appellate Institute Seeks to to elevate the quality of oral advocacy, especially by assisting advocates with limited oral argument experience, with the hope of assisting courts in deciding cases.
- 11.15.2010IndyBar Las Vegas CLE Getaway Seminar Materials
Download the materials for the IndyBar's Las Vegas CLE Getaway here.
- 10.21.2010IndyBar Seeks Experienced Controller
The Indianapolis Bar Association and Indianapolis Bar Foundation are offering a competitive salary, excellent health care benefits, 401k retirement plan and paid time off to the right candidate for the position of Controller.
- 10.19.2010Welcome to the new IndyBar.org!
The IndyBar is proud to unveil its new online home, which features streamlined navigation, new and exciting content and an enhanced user experience.
- 10.18.2010Join Forces with the IndyBar's "Soles for Soldiers" Effort
You can help Indiana soldiers maintain the healthy feet they need when serving our country abroad.
- 10.15.2010Blomquist announced as 2013 IndyBar President
The Nominating Committee has announced the selection of Kerry Hyatt Blomquist, General Counsel for the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence as the 2013 President of the Association.
- 10.14.2010Gelinas and Hepler to Receive Antoinette Dakin Leach Award
Julia Blackwell Gelinas, Partner of Frost Brown Todd LLC, and the late Deborah Hepler will be honored with the Antoinette Dakin Leach Award on October 20 from the Women and the Law Division of the Indianapolis Bar Association.
- 10.11.2010IBF Scholarship Applications Now Being Accepted
Deadline extended until October 29, 2010
- 09.28.2010Now Available: Online Reporting for Lawyer Referral Service
As of Monday, June 28, the Indianapolis Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service is going exclusively online with our attorney panelist reporting.
- 09.28.2010IndyBar Creates Alternative to Direct Campaign Contributions to Judicial Candidates
The Indianapolis Bar Association recently approved a plan that will provide Indianapolis lawyers with an alternate method of supporting judicial campaigns while eliminating direct contact with any individual candidate.