- President’s Message: Inspiring the Next Generation in the Shadow of Greatness
- Interrogatories: Candid Q&A with the Hon. Jane Magnus-Stinson
- I’m an IndyBar Paralegal Member…or I’d Like to Join. Now What Do I Do?
- Local Leaders to be Honored with IndyBar Recognition Awards
- IndyBar Green Legal Initiative Recognizes 27 Firms, Legal Departments for 2013
Tag Archives: Technology
This should NOT be a “best kept secret”. The IndyBar’s Bench Bar Conference is regularly attended by more than 50 judicial officers and should be a MUST ATTEND seminar for litigators practicing courts locatied in Marion County. The CLE is … Continue reading
I have seen several recent seminars highlighting apps that are particularly useful for lawyers. If you have an iPad maximize its use. Here’s a list of some of the most often recommended apps: Court Days Pro Keynote Litigator QuickOffice Connect Read … Continue reading