- President’s Message: Inspiring the Next Generation in the Shadow of Greatness
- Interrogatories: Candid Q&A with the Hon. Jane Magnus-Stinson
- I’m an IndyBar Paralegal Member…or I’d Like to Join. Now What Do I Do?
- Local Leaders to be Honored with IndyBar Recognition Awards
- IndyBar Green Legal Initiative Recognizes 27 Firms, Legal Departments for 2013
Tag Archives: Professionalism
Professionalism is a topic seldom discussed when someone is behaving in a professional manner. However, it quickly becomes an issue of conversation when someone is behaving badly. This Association has been working to highlight those eptimizing the best in our … Continue reading