- President’s Message: Inspiring the Next Generation in the Shadow of Greatness
- Interrogatories: Candid Q&A with the Hon. Jane Magnus-Stinson
- I’m an IndyBar Paralegal Member…or I’d Like to Join. Now What Do I Do?
- Local Leaders to be Honored with IndyBar Recognition Awards
- IndyBar Green Legal Initiative Recognizes 27 Firms, Legal Departments for 2013
Tag Archives: Law Students
It’s no secret the Indianapolis is a great place to practice law. We have the largest percentage of Indiana’s lawyers living and/or practicing within the boundaries of our city. They represent the greatest depth of legal expertise, diversity and collegiality … Continue reading
The new Indiana Conference for Legal Education Opportunity (ICLEO) class has been announced. When first launched in 1997 the ICLEO program was a ground-breaking effort to provide assistance reaching well beyond scholarship funds to minority, low income and educationally disadvantaged … Continue reading