People return year after year for Evening Under the Stars, the Indianapolis Bar Foundation (IBF)’s hallmark fundraising effort. The event, which takes place this year on October 10, consists of an elegant dinner, silent and live auctions and, of course, a treasure trove of memories for those who attend.
The past decade has provided snapshots of some of the best times had by attendees. Can you match the below photos to their year based on the clues? (Answers provided at the bottom of this post. 2007 not included – too much fun to capture in photos, according to our archives.)
1. Here are Jeff and Lisa Mortier at a past Evening Under the Stars. At the time this photo was taken, Jeff had been an IndyBar member for only 12 years.
2. Jason Reyome laughs as Sue Beesley exits the stage at this Evening Under the Stars event. Reyome was a member of the IndyBar Board of Directors for his second year at the time this photo was taken.
3. Current IndyBar President Jeff Abrams speaks at this Evening Under the Stars, but he was more than five years away from taking the leadership position at the time of this photo.
4. Some things never change…Allan Reid and Mary Panszi are pictured having a great time at an Evening Under the Stars.
5. During this Evening Under the Stars, two would-be IndyBar presidents chat with each of their wives. Jeff Abrams and his wife, Lynn, talk with next year’s president John Trimble and his wife, Ann.
6. Here is a photo of Erin Durnell, Andy Durnell and Nissa Ricafort at a past Evening Under the Stars. Erin Durnell is the co-chair of this year’s event, but at the time of this photo, she was just an attendee having fun.
7. This picture features Patty McGoff, Kevin McGoff and Robert York at the event several years ago. At the time of this photo, Kevin and Robert had been IndyBar members for a combined 59 years.
8. Here are Hon. Jane Magnus-Stinson, Bill Stinson and Kerry Hyatt Blomquist hanging out at Evening Under the Stars. The year after this photo was taken, Kerry became the IndyBar president.
9. Another thing that doesn’t change year after year? People get excited about bidding on great items! Here is a photo of Carol Terzo making sure her bid gets seen at a previous Evening Under the Stars.
Ready for the answers?
Don’t miss out on your own opportunity to make memories and have fun at Evening Under the Stars. Join this elegant tradition to support the IBF and enjoy time with fellow legal professionals while eating delicious food and bidding on auction items. Register here to get your ticket today!