- President’s Message: Inspiring the Next Generation in the Shadow of Greatness
- Interrogatories: Candid Q&A with the Hon. Jane Magnus-Stinson
- I’m an IndyBar Paralegal Member…or I’d Like to Join. Now What Do I Do?
- Local Leaders to be Honored with IndyBar Recognition Awards
- IndyBar Green Legal Initiative Recognizes 27 Firms, Legal Departments for 2013
Category Archives: Upcoming Events
By Kerry Hyatt Blomquist, 2013 IndyBar President You have no doubt heard or read about it before—times are a changing and there is a lot of dialogue out there right now about the face of legal education in America, the … Continue reading
Escape from your office to enjoy an hour with your colleagues and these engaging programs and speakers at this year’s lineup of IndyBar member gatherings. Save the dates and register today!
By Germaine Winnick Willett, Ice Miller LLP Did you know that a number of Indiana women played important roles in the national fight for women’s suffrage? Women like Mary Frame Thomas, who gave a stirring address for women’s rights before … Continue reading
Kathleen Lucas, Bose McKinney & Evans LLP, will be recognized as the 2012 Antoinette Dakin Leach Award Recipient at the ADL Award Dinner to immediately follow the WLD’s “Women’s Legal History–Major Movements and Local Impact” program on October 23 at … Continue reading
Professionalism can be difficult to define, but it’s easy to spot. When it comes to the 2012 recipients of the Indianapolis Bar Association Professionalism Awards, professionalism is a characteristic that quickly rises to the top when they are considered by … Continue reading