- President’s Message: Inspiring the Next Generation in the Shadow of Greatness
- Interrogatories: Candid Q&A with the Hon. Jane Magnus-Stinson
- I’m an IndyBar Paralegal Member…or I’d Like to Join. Now What Do I Do?
- Local Leaders to be Honored with IndyBar Recognition Awards
- IndyBar Green Legal Initiative Recognizes 27 Firms, Legal Departments for 2013
Category Archives: Indianapolis Bar Foundation
By Andrew L. Campbell, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP Last year, a teenager was arrested with paint on his hands that matched the color of freshly painted graffiti on a nearby church. As the teen made his way through the traditional … Continue reading