- New in the Online CLE Catalog: Ethics and More!
- President’s Message: Inspiring the Next Generation in the Shadow of Greatness
- Interrogatories: Candid Q&A with the Hon. Jane Magnus-Stinson
- I’m an IndyBar Paralegal Member…or I’d Like to Join. Now What Do I Do?
- Local Leaders to be Honored with IndyBar Recognition Awards
Category Archives: Uncategorized
By Julia Kleinschmidt, Bose McKinney & Evans LLP The Paralegal Committee organized a successful seminar on the subject of Applicants and Criminal Records/Background Checks at the Indianapolis Bar Association on August 8, 2013. Janeen Feinberg, Frost Brown & Todd, … Continue reading
The legal community was shocked by the sudden passing of C. Joseph Russell on July 17, 2013. Joe was an attorney for 33 years, serving as President of the Indianapolis Bar Association in 1999 among many other leadership roles held … Continue reading
By Kerry Hyatt Blomquist, Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence & 2013 IndyBar President 2013 marks the 50th anniversary of Gideon v. Wainwright, the landmark Supreme Court decision that established that under the Constitution, states are required to provide a lawyer … Continue reading