IDEM Panel Discussion - Environmental Restrictive Covenants & More
Continuing Legal Education
September 24, 2013Tuesday12:00pm - 1:00pm
Attend this seminar to hear directly from Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) attorneys and personnel regarding the use and modification of environmental restrictive covenants.
This seminar will include:
- Opening remarks by new IDEM General Counsel Carol Comer
- A practical and legal update on the use and modification of environmental restrictive covenants
- An opportunity for Q&A with IDEM attorneys and personnel
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insight into how to effectively represent your clients with IDEM.
Lunch will be provided.
- Event Code
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania, Suite 1500
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 (General)
- Environmental Law Section
- Ms. Lisa A. McCoy, Indiana Department of Environmental Management; Mr. Bruce Oertel, Indiana Department of Environmental Management; Ms. Carol S. Comer, Indiana Department of Environmental Management
Registration for this event is now closed.