Women and the Law Division
Get the news you want the way you want it: click the RSS button in the right corner to add this feed to your RSS reader, or click here to subscribe to this content. By subscribing, you’ll find this news on your Member Account page, and the latest articles will be emailed to you in your customized IndyBar E-Bulletin e-newsletter.
- 03.02.2014Pacer at your Fingertips
iPhone J.D. reviews DkT, the iPhone and iPad app that it has deemed the best for accessing PACER on the go.
- 03.02.2014Review of Five Standing Desks
Thinking about trying out a standing desk? Lifehacker reviews the five best.
- 03.02.2014Learning to say No
From Lifehacker, the website that knows how to make everything better--advice on when and how to say no for those occasions where you might need to do so.
- 03.02.2014New Above the Law column features two-woman firm
Columnist Christina Gagnier from Above the Law offers insights gained as she and another female colleague manage their own boutique law firm.
- 03.02.2014One law professor's perspective on Leaning In
Georgetown University law professor Rosa Brooks describes her personal reaction to "Lean In" and her thoughts about achieving gender equality in the workplace and the home.
- 02.21.2014Two women to join IURC
Marcia Oddi of the Indiana Law Blog reports Governor Mike Pence's selction of Angela Weber and Carol Stephan to join the IURC
- 02.14.2014Women and the Law Meeting Minutes for July Now Available
The Women & the Law Division Executive Committee met on January 8, 2014.
- 12.13.2013Reflecting on 2013 and Looking Ahead to 2014
Thank you, Nicky Mendenhall, for your leadership as Chair of the WLD in 2013. With Nicky’s guidance, the WLD offered numerous substantive CLE opportunities, participated in philanthropic and networking activities, and supported friendships and mentorships