Get the news you want the way you want it: click the RSS button in the right corner to add this feed to your RSS reader, or click here to subscribe to this content. By subscribing, you’ll find this news on your Member Account page, and the latest articles will be emailed to you in your customized IndyBar E-Bulletin e-newsletter.
- 08.03.2015Using Technology in Legal Practice
Check out this article for insight on embracing technology in legal practice.
- 07.13.2015The Best Time of Day for Getting Work Done
Want to make the most of your time? Check out this article for tips on the best time of day to do everything, from sending email to scheduling meetings.
- 06.29.2015JLAP Offers Care for the Caregiver Virtual Support Group
See this post for more information about a virtual support group offered by JLAP for those caring for the elderly.
- 06.15.2015Five Career Insights for Professionals
Check out this post for five career insights from 81-year old former Vermont governor Madeline Kunin.
- 06.02.2015Law Firms Being Shaped by Corporate Clients
A recent article in The Indiana Lawyer claims that big law firms are being reshaped by corporate clients. Check out this post for more information.
- 05.18.2015Strategic Rest for Success
Check out this post for tips on how to incorporate strategic rest into your intense career for greater success and health overall.
- 05.06.2015Better Business: Bridging the Generation Gap
With multiple generations of employees working together, it's important to bridge the generation gap so that your practice can be as productive as possible. Check out this post for tips.
- 05.05.2015The Talk: The First Step in End-of-Life Healthcare Planning
May is Elder Law Awareness Month. Check out this post for information on how to begin a conversation on end-of-life health care planning with a loved one.
- 04.24.2015Tech-Savvy Lawyers: Four Secrets to Success
Technology is shaping the way the legal field operates. Check out this post for four things tech-savvy attorneys know.
- 04.09.2015Managing Partners and Social Media
Check out this post to find out more about a recent survey that looked at how managing partners manage their online presence.
- 04.02.2015Free CLE Fridays: Secure Retirement Strategy
Don't miss your chance for an hour of free CLE credit with Secure Retirement Strategy, a video replay on Friday, April 24 from noon to 1 p.m.
- 03.18.2015Top Job Perks: Bracket Style
Check out this post for a look at some of the most interesting job perks across the country when it comes to practicing law.
- 02.26.2015Selling Your Law Practice: A CLE is in the Works!
There are many details to be aware of and consider in either selling or buying a practice. Check out this post for info on an upcoming CLE about this topic and for an article with information about selling your practice.
- 02.12.2015Delayed Retirement: Tax Season Has Traps - but Also Opportunities
Check out this post for social security and tax traps as well as lucrative opportunities for those who delay retirement.