Senior Counsel Division
Get the news you want the way you want it: click the RSS button in the right corner to add this feed to your RSS reader, or click here to subscribe to this content. By subscribing, you’ll find this news on your Member Account page, and the latest articles will be emailed to you in your customized IndyBar E-Bulletin e-newsletter.
- 07.21.2014Maximize Meetings at Minimum Length
Meetings are a must in the workplace, but there are easy ways to make them more productive and less time-consuming.
- 07.16.2014A Happy Lawyer Makes for a Good Lawyer
To give your clients the best service, sometimes you must first focus on yourself and your happiness.
- 07.07.2014Mentor and Mentee - Both Sides Can Benefit
Mentors are a great resource for law students. Read why one experienced attorney says the relationship can be mutually beneficial.
- 07.03.2014Preparing for the Future of Law
How can seasoned lawyers prepare for the future of law? An experienced attorney offers her ideas and starts the discussion.
- 06.27.2014Upcoming CLE: So You Think You're Retiring
Attorneys who are retired or are considering retirement, or who have clients who are, are encouraged to attend this valuable program, which will cover practical and useful information about the many necessary legal and financial decisions.
- 04.17.2014IndyBar Publication Offers Guidance for Planning Ahead
As difficult as it can be to conceive, events could render any attorney unable to continue the practice of law without warning. If they happen, a client's interest must be protected.
- 01.29.2014Updates from the Social Security Administration
As of February 2014, the Social Security Administration will no longer offer Social Security number (SSN) printouts and benefit verification information in our field offices.
- 12.30.2013Social Security Field Office Service Changes
As of February 2014, the Social Security Administration will no longer offer Social Security number (SSN) printouts and benefit verification information in field offices.