Get the news you want the way you want it: click the RSS button in the right corner to add this feed to your RSS reader, or click here to subscribe to this content. By subscribing, you’ll find this news on your Member Account page, and the latest articles will be emailed to you in your customized IndyBar E-Bulletin e-newsletter.
- 04.15.2014The Business of Licensing Paralegals
Check out this great article introducing an exam that allows one to become certified in Litigation Support.
- 03.18.2014U.S. District Court Electronic Filing: REQUIRED in Northern District, NOT in Southern District
New Civil Cases in United States District Court Northern District of Indiana MUST be filed electronically.
- 02.21.2014How to Stay at the Top of Your Game
Has this happened to you? You wake up one day and realize you're no longer the youngest kid on the block. You've worked as a paralegal for a decade or more. You're feeling a bit stale. You wonder if you've made the right career choice.
- 02.11.2014Get Involved with the IndyBar Paralegal Committee
The Paralegal Committee of the Indianapolis Bar Association is in the process of enhancing its Executive Board and Committee members for 2014. The Paralegal Committee currently has an active Executive Board, which meets monthly.
- 01.23.2014Paralegal "Speed Date" Volunteers Needed!
The IndyBar Paralegal Committee is seeking paralegal volunteers from a variety of legal expertise and interests to volunteer to participate in a "Speed Date" forum wiith paralegals in the IUPUI Paralegal Program.
- 12.18.2013IndyBar Paralegal Committee Celebrates 20 Years
On September 24, 2013, the Paralegal Committee of the Indianapolis Bar Association celebrated its 20th Anniversary at the Rathskellar among longtime friends and colleagues, including Charter Members Kathy Much Thurston and Denise Bowlby.