Labor & Employment Law Section
Get the news you want the way you want it: click the RSS button in the right corner to add this feed to your RSS reader, or click here to subscribe to this content. By subscribing, you’ll find this news on your Member Account page, and the latest articles will be emailed to you in your customized IndyBar E-Bulletin e-newsletter.
- 07.18.2014Plan Ahead for Potential Drug Test Issues
The legalization of marijuana in two states may affect businesses in Indiana. It's important for people to plan ahead to stay on top when these issues arise.
- 02.18.2014Bill Watch, Feb. 14, 2014: Current Labor & Employment Legislation of Note
The IndyBar Legislative Committee is currently monitoring the following labor and employment law related legislation
- 02.11.2014Are Employees Required to be Paid for Training Time?
While it is commonplace knowledge that employees must be compensated for hours worked, the answer to the question of whether employees should be paid for time spent at workshops, meetings and trainings is less straightforward.
- 02.11.2014Health Insurance Mandate Delayed Until 2016
The White House announced on Monday, February 10 that deadline to provide health care for companies between 50 and 99 workers would be extended until 2016.
- 01.29.2014Current Legislation of Note
The IndyBar Legislative Committee is currently monitoring the following labor and employment-related legislation.
- 01.02.2014Mingle with Federal Agency Officials AND Earn CLE!
Are you looking for a chance to network with other labor and employment attorneys? Meet officials from the EEOC, NLRB, and U.S. Department of Labor..and earn some CLE credit? Don't miss this event!