Indy Attorneys Network Section
Get the news you want the way you want it: click the RSS button in the right corner to add this feed to your RSS reader, or click here to subscribe to this content. By subscribing, you’ll find this news on your Member Account page, and the latest articles will be emailed to you in your customized IndyBar E-Bulletin e-newsletter.
- 01.29.2015Facebook vs. LinkedIn for Lawyers
Check out this post to read about which social media platforms work best for professionals.
- 01.20.2015First Quarterly Coffee of the Year is Coming Up!
Don't miss the first quarterly coffee meetup for Indy attorneys on Thursday, February 12. Check out this post for more information.
- 12.22.2014Networking is a Two-Way Street
Networking must be reciprocal in order to be successful. Check out this post for tips on how to make sure that happens.
- 12.12.2014Successful Networking Plays a Large Part in the Job Search
Looking for a job? Networking can be key to finding the right position. Check out this post for six tips for successful networking.
- 12.08.2014The Right Way to Use Your Personal Network
Check out this post for tips on ways to use your personal network successfully.
- 12.01.2014Brush Up on Business Networking
Check out this post for tips about successful business networking.
- 11.24.2014Making the Most of Your Holiday Season
December is on the horizon - are you ready to maximize your networking opportunities? Check out this post for tips on how to do just that.
- 11.21.2014'Tis the Season for Networking: Tips to Make This the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
The holiday season presents many opportunities for networking. Don't let them go to waste! Check out this post by Andrea Ciobanu to make the most of the festivities this year.
- 11.17.2014Put Facebook to Work for Your Law Firm
Check out this post to learn why Facebook and social media presence is important for nurturing and growing business relationships and what you can do to improve your pages.
- 11.07.2014What Lawyers Should Know About Correcting a Bad First Impression
First impressions matter, but bad first impressions can happen. Learn how to fix them in this post!
- 10.28.2014What Lawyers Should Know About Email Correspondence
How should lawyers balance the demands of emails with other tasks? This post by Andrea Ciobanu points attorneys toward tips to help do just that.
- 10.07.2014Online and In Person: What Attorneys Need to Know About Networking
Andrea Ciobanu shares a post with tips for attorneys when networking online and in person. The article also includes tips for how to keep up your connections in the long run.
- 10.07.2014Answering Emails Effectively: An Attorney's Guide
In this post by Andrea Ciobanu, find out how to manage nonstop incoming emails while maintaining your professionalism and communicating efficiently and effectively.
- 09.24.2014Second Annual Day of Service a Success
The IndyBar Networking Section members volunteered their time for the second Annual Day of Service on September 20. Find out more about what they did in this post by Andrea Ciobanu.
- 09.02.2014The Ethics of Paying Referral Fees
When can you pay referral fees and what are the rules? This article helps break it down.
- 08.25.2014IndyBar Handlebar Social a Success
On August 19, IndyBar members socialized and toured downtown bars while riding the Handlebar, which made for a fun and unforgettable evening.
- 08.18.2014Networking Know-How: What Not to Do
There are plenty of chances to network with the IndyBar this fall, but first, check out this article to make sure you know what NOT to do when meeting new people.
- 07.30.2014Mark Your Calendars - Quarterly Coffee is Coming Up
The next quarterly coffee social hour is coming up on July 30 at Lulu's Coffee.
- 07.28.2014Power Moves for Productive Networking
Check out these eight tips on ways to improve your networking know-how.
- 07.25.2014Quarterly Coffee is Next Week
Check out a new location and meet new people with the same great start to your day. The next Quarterly Coffee is July 30!
- 05.30.2014New Location for Quarterly Coffee
Head to the north side for July's Quarterly Coffee get-together with the Indy Attorneys Network.
- 05.16.2014Family Law, Tax & Estate Planning CLE
Please join us for a great Family Law, Tax and Estate Planning CLE with Judge Martha Wentworth and Jason Llewellyn on July 10, 2014 from 4 to 5 p.m.
- 04.17.2014Next Quarterly Coffee Get-Together Coming Up on April 30
Join your fellow Indy Attorneys Network Section members once a quarter for a coffee social hour. The next Quarterly Coffeee will take place on Wednesday, April 30.
- 02.27.2014Indy Attorneys Network Event at McKinney
Indy Attorneys Network (IAN) Section members, celebrate the end of the week by attending a cocktail hour with students in the Atrium of the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law from 5-6 p.m. on Friday, March 7, 2014.