Business Law Section
Get the news you want the way you want it: click the RSS button in the right corner to add this feed to your RSS reader, or click here to subscribe to this content. By subscribing, you’ll find this news on your Member Account page, and the latest articles will be emailed to you in your customized IndyBar E-Bulletin e-newsletter.
- 07.18.2014Plan Ahead for Potential Drug Test Issues
The legalization of marijuana in two states may affect businesses in Indiana. It's important for people to plan ahead to stay on top when these issues arise.
- 02.25.2014Business Law Section Members Invited to Coffee at McKinney
Members of the IndyBar Business Law Section are invited to a coffee hour with students at the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
- 02.18.2014Bill Watch, Feb. 14, 2014: Current Business Law Legislation of Note
The IndyBar Legislative Committee is currently monitoring the following business law related legislation.
- 01.29.2014Perfect Your Practice: Business Law Skills Series Open for Registration
Don’t miss the ten luncheon CLEs in the 2014 Business Law Skills Series! This series is designed to assist business law attorneys with commonly encountered topics and tasks.
- 01.02.2014Anthony Aaron to Chair Business Law Section in 2014
Anthony (Tony) Aaron is a partner in Ice Miller's Business Group, concentrating his practice in the areas of business law, aviation and antitrust matters. Tony is also a member of the Firm's Agribusiness Team.