Online Course Catalog
2012 Litigation Skills Series: Selecting and Working with Expert Witnesses
Continuing Legal Education
This session of the 2012 Litigation Skills Series covers the selection and development of expert witnesses.
This panel discussion addresses:
- Resources for finding experts
- What to look for in a qualified expert
- How to work with your expert in both written and verbal communication to avoid discovery traps
- How to prepare your expert witness to testify
Please NOTE: Plus CLE members who select the free (no credit) registration option will not receive credit for viewing this program. If you wish to receive credit, please select the "Member" registration option.
- Event Code
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 CLE (General)
- Arend J. Abel, Cohen & Malad LLP; Andrea Roberts Pierson, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP; Paul N. Wonch, K.B. Parrish & Co.
- September 12, 2012