Online Course Catalog
2012 Litigation Skills Series: Selecting and Working with Expert Witnesses
Continuing Legal Education
This session of the 2012 Litigation Skills Series covers the selection and development of expert witnesses.
This panel discussion addresses:
- Resources for finding experts
- What to look for in a qualified expert
- How to work with your expert in both written and verbal communication to avoid discovery traps
- How to prepare your expert witness to testify
- Event Code
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 CLE (General)
- Arend J. Abel, Cohen & Malad LLP; Andrea Roberts Pierson, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP; Paul N. Wonch, K.B. Parrish & Co.
- September 12, 2012