Online Course Catalog
2011 Litigation Skills Series: Ethics of Trial and Trial Preparation
Continuing Legal Education
This session examines issues involving civility in the litigation process. It includes both in-court and out-of-court (i.e., settlement negotiations) situations.
Topics covered include the following:
1. Abusive or prejudicial language in the courtroom
2. Sneaky social networking: friending opposing party, getting opposing party or counsel to open up a blog site, impersonating opponent's counsel in order to get access to opposing party's in-house records and documents
3. Improper delay, delay as strategy
4. Candor towards the tribunal
Please NOTE: Plus CLE members who select the free (no credit) registration option will not receive credit for viewing this program. If you wish to receive credit, please select the "Member" registration option.
- Event Code
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 CLE (General)
- G. Michael Witte, Indiana Disciplinary Commission Executive Secretary
- November 9, 2011